PAX3 was the first portable vaporizer that can be used both for personal and professional use. The device is praised by all users for its exceptional performance and has been a popular choice with both new and old consumers.
CHECK OUT THIS PAX 3 REVIEW BEFORE YOUR FIRST SESSION:
You need to know the details of your device in order to fully take advantage of its unique benefits and features. The new PAX 3 portable vaporizer features several improvements over the PAX personal loose-leaf vapers. These include dynamic modes that allow for personalized and optimized sessions and shorter heat-up times. This PAX 3 review focuses on the new and useful features consumers love, so you can get maximum use out of your portable vape vaporizer immediately.
- CHOOSE YOUR MATERIALS: CONCENTRATES OR DRY HERB
The PAX 3 is a first in the PAX series that allows you to seamlessly switch between concentrates and dry herbs. You don’t need to carry two personal vaporizers. Instead, the concentrates insert can transform your loose-leaf device into a powerful portable concentrates vaporizer. The PAX 3 complete kit also includes concentrates accessory. These parts can also be purchased separately.
The oven is 7/8″ in diameter and can hold approximately.35 grams. The half-pack oven lid, which comes with the PAX 3 complete set, can reduce the oven’s size by approximately 50% to approximately.17g. This is also available separately. The magnetized lid is easy to remove and install, and the concentrates insert can be attached seamlessly to the lid.
- SMART DESIGN IS THE WAY
PAX 3 isn’t a vaporizer. The sleek and slim device measures just 4″ high and 1″ in width. You will love the modern and minimalist aesthetic of this device. The anodized aluminum shell is extra durable and distributes the heat of the oven, so that the portable vaporizer stays warm but not too hot while in use. It is easy to clean with a quick wipe.
Many consumers love the fact that the oven is placed at the bottom PAX 3. This allows for maximum distance between mouthpiece and oven without compromising design or portability. The vapor path cools the vapor as it passes through, creating a pleasant-warm vapor. For quick and easy delivery of vapor, the vapor path is made from surgical-grade stainlesssteel.
Consumers often refer to the device’s user-friendly LED indicator light. It is located in the PAX logo. The LED indicator light shows battery life and device status.
It can be carried in a small bag or in your pocket and is often cited as the best personal vaporizers available.
- PAX 3 HEATS UP INSIDE 22 SECONDS
The PAX 3’s quick heat-up time is also praised by consumers. The heat up time for the PAX 3 is much faster than previous versions. The temperature you select will determine the heat-up time. It can vary from 360° to 420° Fahrenheit. When the oven is finished heating, a quick vibration will alert you.
When the device touches your lips, the vaporizer raises the oven temperature. The device’s owners will appreciate the lip sensor technology. It helps preserve the material in the oven and optimizes the vapor experience.
- THE PAX 3 BATTERY POTENTIES THROUGH MULTIPLE ESSIONS
Depending on the temperature and dynamic mode, a single charge can last between 8-10 sessions. This is approximately 90 minutes total operation. You can check the battery life by gently shaking the device.
PAX 3 in uk features an auto-shutdown feature that helps to conserve battery life and oven contents. The default timer will shut down the device after 30 seconds of inactivity. Dynamic modes can shorten or extend this waiting time.
- DYNAMIC MODES OPTIMIZE VAPORIZATION EXPERIENCE
The PAX 3 core function is to support pre-designated settings, called dynamic modes. These presets are calculated to allow for a wide range of effects. To cycle through these dynamic modes, simply press the mouthpiece quickly.
- Standard Mode This mode is designed to balance flavor preservation and vapor production. It increases oven temperature when your lip are detected (a feature known as lip sensing technology). The vaporizer then auto-cools your lips if they haven’t touched it for 20 seconds.
- Boost Mode Designed for people who need more vapor production but don’t want to sacrifice their temperature setting, Boost Mode increases temperature quicker, waits longer for auto-cool and increases standby time to a minute.
- Efficiency Mode This mode supports consistent vapour production by automatically increasing the oven temperature by one degree every two seconds your lips touch the device. The maximum ramp temperature cannot be increased.
- Flavor Mode This mode uses faster heating and cooling for fine-tuned flavor preservation, and on-demand vaping.
- Stealth Mode This mode is ideal for users who need maximum discretion when the device’s in use. It maintains a lower temperature and cools down quicker, and goes into standby in just 15 seconds. To draw less attention to your device, this mode turns off the LED indicator light.
Everything you need is in the BOX
The following accessories are available for both the complete and device-only kits:
- Two silicone lips: The flat and raised mouthpieces are flush with the tops of the PAX 3 while the raised mouthpiece raises the lips. You can change the mouthpieces in a matter of seconds.
- Maintenance Kit: Every PAX 3 personal vape comes with a fully-stocked, complete maintenance kit that includes pipe cleaners as well as a wire brush to clean your vapor path.
- USB charger Connect any USB port to the PAX3 charging base. While charging, the device is magnetically secured to the base — no charging ports are required.
The complete kit includes all the components required to consume concentrates with PAX3. These parts include:
- Concentrate insert This insert is specially designed to allow you to put a small amount in the oven.
- Multi-tool This heat-resistant multitool is made from food-grade materials and allows you to easily pack or empty your oven.
- Half-pack oven lid: Replace the regular oven lid by a half-pack oven lid. This reduces the oven’s capacity, which means less material is lost during a shorter session.
- Three oven screen: These screens prevent product buildup in the oven.
SIMPLE CARE AND MAINTENANCE
To optimize the PAX 3’s flavor and resistance, it should be cleaned after each use. After removing the oven screen, mouthpiece, and lid, the included pipe cleaners can be used to floss the vapor path with the wire brush. After each use, clean the concentrate insert.
PAX suggests cleaning the oven using cotton swabs. For the oven screen, use isopropyl alcohol. The oven lid and half-pack lid should not be immersed in water or ispropyl alcohol. However, the concentrate insert chamber may be submerged.
Every device purchased automatically comes with a 10-year limited manufacturer’s warranty that protects you in the event of defects or workmanship.